Ceramic tile creates dramatic first impressions. Even a modest area, indoors or out, can come to life with the colors and textures of tile – making ceramic tile one of the savviest design investments
Ceramic tile is not just for kitchens or bathrooms. It is a luxurious option for creating a beautiful living or work environment. Here are some reasons why you should choose ceramic tile for your next project:
1. Best Value - Ceramic tile adds value to any building, needs almost no maintenance, and costs less per square foot than other permanent and long-use flooring options.
2. Design Capability - Today’s selection of tile offers a limitless palette of textures, colors, shapes, and styles to create custom expressions.
3. Rich Artistic Heritage - Conveying elegance, tranquility, and spirituality, tile has adorned our great buildings through the ages. You can connect to that cultural heritage through the richness of tile.
4. Durability - Ceramic tile, properly selected and installed, maintains its original qualities and lasts longer than other flooring options.
5. Water Resistance - Not only can installations of ceramic tile be waterproof, some tiles are designed to provide better traction, making ceramic tile a perfect choice for swimming pools, showers, patios, and other wet areas.
6. Low Maintenance - Ceramic tile is practically maintenance-free, as it resists dirt and stains and requires little effort to maintain.
7. Fade Resistance - The color of ceramic tile does not fade in sunlight like the dyes used in other floor finishes.
8. Indoor Air Quality - Ceramic tile inherently has no VOC emissions as it was fired at very high temperatures. The resulting final product is virtually inert, with no off-gassing.
9. Fire Resistance - Ceramic tile is non-combustible and does not give off toxic fumes when exposed to fire.
10. Outdoor Use - Fade resistance, frost resistance, durability, enhanced traction and cleanability are all attributes that make ceramic tile the perfect choice for exterior applications.