Fly Ash Bricks
It’s a Proven fact that Fly ash bricks which is made with following the BIS standards in India are 100 % reliable and long lasting than normal red clay bricks of any other conventional building material.
1. Flyash bricks are light weight material compared to clay bricks, so it is suitable for multi storey building, Less weight means Less stress on building , safety assured.
2. Low absorption of heat, FAB (fly ash bricks) absorbs less heat than normal bricks, it keeps your building cool even in summer, hence most suitable for Indian conditions.
3. Uniform shape – hence no plastering required if used for compound wall or godowns.
4. Less mortar required in construction, because all bricks are machine made and even in shape.
5. High compressive strength compared to normal bricks – No more wastages during transport.
6. Less porous, absorbs very little water, whereas burnt clay bricks absorbs more water during construction. Saves money on water during construction and even keeps your building strong during rainy seasons.
7. High Strength-can be used for load bearing walls.
8. Plaster of Paris, Putty can be applied directly without a backing coat of plaster.